- Trip Tracker
Trip Tracker, a Microsoft Garage project, is a free app that automatically records your drives, runs, walks, and bike rides. The app works in the background, and will auto detect when your activity has started. Download Trip Tracker and make to easier to remember the trips you’ve taken.
- Automatic trip tracking
- Start and end time, duration, and path for each trip
- Battery efficient location tracking
- Support for multiple activities including drives, walks, runs, and bike rides.
Trip Tracker is built using Microsoft’s Location and Observation Platform, LOOP (https://www.loop.ms) . LOOP is an Android and iOS SDK that provides location insights and analytics for your app.
Drop in one line of code and LOOP will turn location signals into insights you can add to your app including:
- Automatic trip tracking – showcased in this app
- Detect your user’s home & work
- History of places visited
- Geofencing triggers.
- Yahoo Bots
Your gateway to all of Yahoo’s virtual assistants, the Yahoo Bots app will connect you with the bots you know and love, including News, Weather, Finance and Monkey Pets.
Now, Yahoo is proud to introduce you to Blitz — your personal assistant to help research your Fantasy Football team, as well as manage your roster on Game Day. Know which players to start or sit, and who to pick up off the waiver-wire so you won’t be left with scraps.
Blitz will guide you through the research and help you set your optimal starting lineup. It will assist with:
– Providing personalized roster recommendations
– Showing player and team news, including injuries
– Comparing player stats
– Managing your roster.