7) Smart Screen On/Off Auto
Smart Screen On Off application is simple utility to automatically On or Off screen using proximity sensor and double tap on Home Screen, instead of having to press the power button manually. Smart Screen On Off have a power head floating in a convenient location is also provided to quickly turn off the screen.
Sometimes difficult to press the power button, or you want to preserve the physical power button. Smart Screen On Off application and the power head floating can help you minimize the use of the power button anytime, anywhere.
Function have in Smart applications on/off screen auto:
– Double tap on Home Screen to turn off screen.
– The sensor will automatically detect, and auto power on / off screen to help you.
– You can disable the feature when the screen rotates horizontally.
– You can set separate delays when the screen on / off to avoid accidentally enabled.
– Support power to quickly head off the screen.
– Support for using the same cover.
– Auto screen off when put your phone into pocket.
8) Portal – WiFi File Transfers
Getting pictures, videos, and other files from your computer onto your phone should be quick and painless. Portal helps by making it as easy as drag and drop.
Portal is very easy to use. Just open the app and pull up portal.pushbullet.com on your computer and you’re ready to go.
Files are transferred over your WiFi connection which mean they don’t count toward your mobile data limit. This also means files are transferred very quickly (even if they’re over 1 GB in size).
★ Transfer individual files, multiple files, or entire folders at once
★ Easily browse, open, or share the files you’ve put on your phone
★ Pictures transferred with Portal are automatically put into your phone’s Gallery
★ Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later: have Portal save files to your removable SD card!