11 Very Useful Famous Android Apps Better To know Now
1) Blur Wallpaper
Blur Wallpaper is simplicity. Use it to blur, dim and remove colors from your current wallpaper. It is built with a strict focus on aesthetics and ease of use. We are quite sure that you are going to love it.
Why use Blur Wallpaper?
I like to have a picture of my family as the background for my phone. The details on the image however makes it difficult to see the icons and makes my home screen look cluttered.
You can use Blur Wallpaper to blur, darken and desaturate your current wallpaper. This allows you to keep your icons and widgets in the spotlight.
Blur Wallpaper allows you to apply the same settings as with Muzei without the need of a live wallpaper. This makes it simpler and allows you to save battery.
Can I save the wallpaper as an image file?
Yes you can. We got tired of wallpaper apps that would not allow you to save your work and wallpaper to a file – so we created “Wallpaper Saver”. Install it to save all wallpapers that you set on your phone, or tablet, as a lossless PNG. Wallpaper Saver allows you to browse the wallpapers. Save them to a folder of your choosing and synchronize all your wallpapers with Dropbox.
„Best Apps 2014“ – The App Store
„10 Best Photography Apps“ – The Guardian UK
„SKRWT keystone and lens correction tool finally comes to Android“ – Android Autority
„SKRWT Brings High-End Mobile Photography App To Android“ – Android Headlines
„7 Must-Have Apps for Drone Pilots“ – fromwhereidrone.com
SKRWT (App Store’s “Best Apps 2014”) is the most powerful perspective- and lens correction tool out there. Crafted to help you enhance your best smartphone photos in just a few taps, v.1.3 of SKRWT is now better than ever. With a variety of unrivalled features and awe-inspiring in-app extensions MRRW and 4PNTS, this fine application is the go-to editing tool for sophisticated photography enthusiasts like yourself. All hail symmetry!
3) Discord – Chat for Gamers
Discord is the only cross-platform voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers.
With the Discord Android app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text chat channels even while AFK. It is perfect for chatting with team members, seeing who is playing online, and catching up on text conversations you may have missed.
Download Discord and experience modern game chat:
– Voice chat: Join voice channels and chat with your group
– Real-time messaging: Share video, images, and text in rich chat
– Push notifications: Never miss a thing with @mentions and direct messages
– Instant Invite: Easily add friends to your voice server by sharing the Instant Invite link
– Direct messages: Send one-to-one private messages
– Multiple server support: Manage all your game chat groups in one client
– Organizable channels: Keep discussions on topic through structured communication.
4) Custom Quick Settings
Default quick settings not enough for you? Add app links, web links and custom toggles to your quick settings without root (on Android 6.0+, root is required on Android 5.0/5.1) using Custom Quick Settings
Please note that some OEMs, such as Samsung, LG and HTC, may disable the use of this app on their firmware. You will need a custom ROM that is based on AOSP (including CyanogenMod) to use this app if that is the case with your device
– Add as many quick settings as you like to your stock quick settings (no silly overlays or hacks)
– Custom titles (custom tiles only, you can’t change the default ones)
– Custom icons, chose from over 2,200 icons (custom tiles only, you can’t change the default ones) [Monochrome only on Android N]
– Icons from device (chose your own icons) [Monochrome only on Android N]
– Icons that change state (where supported)
– Icons from apps (shown in the launcher normally)
– No persistent notification & no battery drain – runs at boot and updates only when you change them
– Action on both short and long click.